Pivotdarkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pivotdarkness

Pivot animation and more

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

basic beginner pivot tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage

basic beginner pivot tips Empty
PostSubject: basic beginner pivot tips   basic beginner pivot tips I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:14 am

if you want basic pivot tips, heres the thread your looking for.
you might already know this stuff but incase you dont here it is.

1.no double framing. use single frames only unless your trying to make something in slowmotion,then double frame and dont space out to much away from the onionskin.

2.take your time, of course yeah everyone says take your time, but that doesnt mean 10 minutes, unless its a test a good animation should take around 30 minutes atleast (unless its a long animation)

3.this may sound stupid but, if you cant get motions right... act it out, yeah thats right.. if something doesnt seem right about your motion, get your lazy ass off your chair and act it out yourself, then try to get it right

4.if you want to make someone run fast space out your frames, dont worry about smoothness no ones going to notice it since it looks like your going fast, but that doesnt mean give him a seizure still try to be a little cautious about how spaced out your frames are.

5.cant find a stick you need? make one (and take your time) if your trying to make something look a little rounded then make tiny little lines and curve them a little bit each, example: hank from madness (pivart) basic beginner pivot tips So_far10

6.if your making the screen look like its shaking about 5 frames should do

and those are things i do to make animations hope this helped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: basic beginner pivot tips   basic beginner pivot tips I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:45 am

awsymust(awsomest lol)
pivot art
EVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: basic beginner pivot tips   basic beginner pivot tips I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:46 am

8ftsantivajr wrote:
awsymust(awsomest lol)
pivot art
EVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRR

IKNWRITE?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: basic beginner pivot tips   basic beginner pivot tips I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:51 am

risabetch wrote:
8ftsantivajr wrote:
awsymust(awsomest lol)
pivot art
EVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRR

IKNWRITE?
lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: basic beginner pivot tips   basic beginner pivot tips I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:10 pm

8ftsantivajr wrote:
risabetch wrote:
8ftsantivajr wrote:
awsymust(awsomest lol)
pivot art
EVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRR

IKNWRITE?
lol
Hey santiva do you still want that tutorial from me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: basic beginner pivot tips   basic beginner pivot tips I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

basic beginner pivot tips
Page 1 of 1