Pivotdarkness

Pivot animation and more
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Sal's UberNoob Pivots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:47 am

I'll try posting some nooby pivots here so that you can point and laugh and feel good about yourselves...

Sal's UberNoob Pivots Walkcy10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: hmm..   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:51 am

good for a first
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:03 am

Salvadork wrote:
I'll try posting some nooby pivots here so that you can point and laugh and feel good about yourselves...

Sal's UberNoob Pivots Walkcy10

your first??
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:07 am

risabetch wrote:
Salvadork wrote:
I'll try posting some nooby pivots here so that you can point and laugh and feel good about yourselves...

Sal's UberNoob Pivots Walkcy10

your first??


First Pivot, yeah, but not my first animation in general. I have Flash, but Pivot seems fun.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:20 am

Ok, my second piv is here. Took me a couple of hours lol...

Sal's UberNoob Pivots Sworda11
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:56 am

Salvadork wrote:
Ok, my second piv is here. Took me a couple of hours lol...

Sal's UberNoob Pivots Sworda11

jesus you have to have done this before!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:03 am

risabetch wrote:
Salvadork wrote:
Ok, my second piv is here. Took me a couple of hours lol...

Sal's UberNoob Pivots Sworda11

jesus you have to have done this before!

Thanx a bunch! XD

I've animated before, just not with Pivot. I've done maybe three smaller stick animations in flash... One of em will be published sometime in NG... It's part of a small collab...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:23 am

Salvadork wrote:
risabetch wrote:
Salvadork wrote:
Ok, my second piv is here. Took me a couple of hours lol...

Sal's UberNoob Pivots Sworda11

jesus you have to have done this before!

Thanx a bunch! XD

I've animated before, just not with Pivot. I've done maybe three smaller stick animations in flash... One of em will be published sometime in NG... It's part of a small collab...

yeah but still pivot is different from flash right?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:05 am

risabetch wrote:
Salvadork wrote:
risabetch wrote:
Salvadork wrote:
Ok, my second piv is here. Took me a couple of hours lol...

Sal's UberNoob Pivots Sworda11

jesus you have to have done this before!

Thanx a bunch! XD

I've animated before, just not with Pivot. I've done maybe three smaller stick animations in flash... One of em will be published sometime in NG... It's part of a small collab...

yeah but still pivot is different from flash right?


Ya sure, but it's not very much different, just easier to use and more convinient...

Lol the quotes are getting long...

...
....................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:32 pm

Woot, got a pivot done, took me a pretty long time...
17 FPS, 142 frames...

Sal's UberNoob Pivots Merryc11
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:16 am

quickie...

Sal's UberNoob Pivots Ballhi10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:15 am

A training thing I did...

Sal's UberNoob Pivots String11
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:43 am

Ok, I finished a new training anim, starring the sig stick! His name is Sig. It's the longest pivot I've done so far, and it includes an effect I haven't used before, so hope you enjoy! And if you have any suggestions/advice, those are welcome too.
So here:

Sal's UberNoob Pivots 74483_SigWins
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:06 pm

Made another one just for fun.
Sal's UberNoob Pivots 75955_Its_3d
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:05 am

Hiya, haven't been here much since Santi hasn't been here.

Now I felt like doing a pivot though, so here's one:

Sal's UberNoob Pivots 1232781370

Here's one that Santi's already seen.

Sal's UberNoob Pivots 1232774105
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:49 pm

A couple a new ones.


Sal's UberNoob Pivots Htfigh10


Sal's UberNoob Pivots Combos10
Back to top Go down
Shift.
Skilled poster
Skilled poster
Shift.

Number of posts : 59
Age : 20
Location : Earth!
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:41 am

there OK but you need to work on realism and your stiffness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://un-dead.forumotion.com/
Eleven
Advanced poster
Advanced poster
Eleven

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:48 am

Ok, thanks for the tips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shift.
Skilled poster
Skilled poster
Shift.

Number of posts : 59
Age : 20
Location : Earth!
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:31 pm

I didn't give you any tips here, but any way your supper fast punching one is ultra unease and stiff, you might won't to work on realism too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://un-dead.forumotion.com/
Eleven
Advanced poster
Advanced poster
Eleven

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Oh, sorry I thought I was posting on my thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Sal's UberNoob Pivots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sal's UberNoob Pivots   Sal's UberNoob Pivots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Sal's UberNoob Pivots
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pivotdarkness :: Pivot animation and shareing section :: Beginner animations-
Jump to: