Pivotdarkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pivotdarkness

Pivot animation and more

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the funnist thing tread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the funnist thing tread Empty
PostSubject: the funnist thing tread   the funnist thing tread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:45 pm

tell the funniest thing you ever seen/done
Back to top Go down
Pivotdarkness
Admin
Admin
Pivotdarkness

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: lol finilay   the funnist thing tread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:46 pm

finilay someone posts
Back to top Go down
http://pivotdarkness.tk

PostSubject: lofl   the funnist thing tread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:50 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the funnist thing tread   the funnist thing tread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:19 pm

Also, I am kinda a pryo. I love setting things on fire. Me and a friend used to mix things and set them on fir to see how they would burn. I know I am nuts.

Also, Funniest thing Me and that same friend used to take traffic signs from places.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the funnist thing tread   the funnist thing tread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:22 pm

Giesta wrote:
Also, I am kinda a pryo. I love setting things on fire. Me and a friend used to mix things and set them on fir to see how they would burn. I know I am nuts.

Also, Funniest thing Me and that same friend used to take traffic signs from places.
uh ok
Back to top Go down
Pivotdarkness
Admin
Admin
Pivotdarkness

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Back   the funnist thing tread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:50 pm

Im back peeps
Back to top Go down
http://pivotdarkness.tk

PostSubject: Re: the funnist thing tread   the funnist thing tread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:54 pm

Pivotdarkness wrote:
Im back peeps
BECKY FISHER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the funnist thing tread   the funnist thing tread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:56 am

Dude, Wazzzzzzzuuuuuppppppppppppp.

Saw this guy here where I live that can walk on his hands anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the funnist thing tread   the funnist thing tread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:57 am

Giesta wrote:
Dude, Wazzzzzzzuuuuuppppppppppppp.

Saw this guy here where I live that can walk on his hands anywhere.

lol wut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the funnist thing tread   the funnist thing tread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:26 pm

Yeah, there is this guy I know that can walk just about all day on his hands where he wants to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the funnist thing tread   the funnist thing tread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:32 pm

Giesta wrote:
Yeah, there is this guy I know that can walk just about all day on his hands where he wants to.

Wow, that's crazy! AAHAHAA, AHAAHAHAHAAAAA WHOOO whoo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the funnist thing tread   the funnist thing tread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the funnist thing tread
Page 1 of 1